Dave's Progress. Chapter 68: A Beautiful, Lovely Blog.

This is just a very short and somewhat belated blog to thank both klahanie and dcrelief for passing on to me the two blog awards, "A Beautiful Blogger" and "A Lovely Blog" respectively. I thank both of them for the recognition, particularly Gary, aka klahanie, who has done his utmost to promote my blog and direct others to it. I would, therefore, mention some other blogs which deserve recognition as part of my responsibility in receiving the above awards.
There is, of course, Gary and Dixie themselves, who both write engaging, sometimes funny, sometimes touching blogs. Their blogs are entitled "klahanie" and "dcrelief". Other than that, there is "Mattie's Just for Fun Poetry", which contains some amazing poetry from the wise and wonderful published poet Hazelmarie Elliott. The subjects she covers range from friendship to mortality, all done with erudition and beauty. Then there is "Not Singing the Bipolar Blues", an inspirational blog for anyone who has experience of mental illness and is on the road to recovery. Finally, there is "To Discover Ice", an entertaining and informative blog from bazza covering all things arty.
If you're bored to death with me and the anti-stigma message, then, please visit these blogs for more inspiration!
That's all for now from your normal, average, paranoid and delusional man.

Comments

bazza said…
David, I'm deeply touched. But that's another story....
David said…
Dear bazza,
It has been said that I, too, am "touched".
With greatness, that is, of course.
Thanks for the comment,
Very Best Wishes,
David.
klahanie said…
Dear David,
What can I say? Thanks for acknowledging Dixie and my awesome self.
Of course, I am very aware of the other blogs you have mentioned. Each one, thought provoking and inspirational.
Nice to note that 'bazza' is "deeply touched" by your recognition of his excellent and informative blog.
Of course, you being, "touched"
"With greatness..", is pretty obvious to me. Then again, I apparently live in a fantasy world where 'wee folks' hang out in my garden.
David, you were a most worthy recipient of those awards. Indeed, those mentioned by you are excellent choices.
Kind wishes, Gary
Dixie@dcrelief said…
David, you're very welcome and deserving! In peace and respect. dc
David said…
Dear Gary,
Thanks for your acknowledgement of my acknowledgement!
I think the lot of us are fully deserving of our awards and should pat ourselves firmly on the back. Well done to everyone!
Thanks, Gary.
Very Best Wishes,
David.
David said…
Dear dc,
Thank you! And here's to a bright, peaceful, respectful future. You are always welcome here, dc.
Thanks once again.
Yours with All the Best,
David.

Popular posts from this blog

By the Age of 40, Everyone has the Face they Deserve.

Dave's Progress. Chapter 18: Me and My Anhedonia.

The Asylum vs. Care in the Community.